The next public release of Snipe server is now ready. You can download version 3.3 from Github repository. This release brings the following additions to the Snipe server platform:
- Second version of PerfTest tool. Supports extended scripts, measurements and full logging for post-run stats processing.
- Calendar event groups added to calendar events module.
- Quests can now have completion timers.
- Editor sub-permissions support and implementation in statistics module.
- Base script (snipe.lib.ScriptBase) API additions and fixes.
- Editor API additions and fixes.
- Additions and small changes to the core API.
Full changelog is available here.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.snipeserver.com/news/2016/06/16/release-3-3