The next public release (version 3.2) of Snipe server core is now available in Github repository. This release brings the following additions to the Snipe server platform:
- Reworked UserAttributesCore, UserVariablesCore, BadgesCore and UserEffectsCore to use generic containers.
- Script-based testing tool additions and fixes. Added support for embedded Haxe code.
- User clans module (currently in alpha).
- WebSocket protocol fixes (still in alpha status).
- Multiple method subscriptions additions.
- Quest module refactoring and additions.
- Editor API additions and fixes.
- Additions and small changes to the core API.
Full changelog is available here.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.snipeserver.com/news/2016/01/28/release-3-2