The second public release of Snipe server is released. Version 3.1 is available in Github repository. This release brings the following additions to the Snipe server platform:
- Shop module statistics collection and display.
- Quest module additions and fixes (item requirements, etc).
- Temporary item variables (will not persist on server restart).
- WebSocket implementation (alpha status)
- Fixes for Haxe 3.2.0.
- Stats collection and display additions.
- Editor additions and fixes.
- Numerous documentation changes.
- Small additions to the core API.
Full changelog is available here.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://blog.snipeserver.com/news/2016/06/16/release-3-1